We are looking for photographs of your family memories and will choose fifty original pictures for upcoming print and TV campaigns.
How to enter!
1. Search on your phone for, or create, non-professional, photographs that follow any of the following themes
- 1st Day of School (you or your child on the first day of school)
- Hockey (you or your child playing hockey or getting ready to play)
- Halloween (pictures from trick or treating adventures)
- Christmas memories (opening presents, choosing a Christmas tree, playing in the snow etc.)
- Shopping at Carlingwood or playing in the Toddler Playground at Carlingwood
Note: pictures can be present day, last year or many years ago...we love nostalgia!
2. Post them to your Facebook, Instagram or Twitter feeds, tag Carlingwood and hashtag #carlingwoodfam
Post before July 31, 2016
By doing this you declare that you are the copyright owner of the photograph(s) and give permission - should yours be chosen as a winner - for Carlingwood to be able to use the photograph(s) on printed material (such as posters, door stickers and flyers), in television commercials and in digital form.
On Saturday, October 1st Carlingwood will open from 9:30 to 6 and then we'll close the mall for an hour...reopening from 7 to 10 for the biggest private shopping event of the year! Open to wristband holders only this event is like an early Black Friday sale with exclusive one night offers and one great contest!
You could win one to two pairs of Ottawa Senator Season tickets!
That's right, the entire regular season!
Every $25 you spend at Hockey Night in Carlingwood earns you one ballot into the draw to win the seats and other great prizes.
Wrist Bands - $5 each
Participating Carlingwood merchants will be selling Wrist Bands at $5 each with funds being split between CHEO and The Sens Foundation - only people with wrist bands will be able to attend Hockey Night in Carlingwood. Wrist Bands go on sale in early August.